Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tips on Tuesday!

Head over to Sandra's and check out her groovy Tips on Tuesday! Her tips would have been fabulous for me over the weekend, when the crud I had was at its worst.

The only tip I have this week - winter gear for children!

Have your children put their hats, scarves and gloves in the arm of their coats when they take that stuff off - that way, they'll know where it is when it's time to put the gear back on again! That trick has saved my 6 year old SO much time and it's saved me quite a few headaches!

3 comments:

Mari said...

My kids are all grown now, but I use to do that with them. It does save a lot of time in hunting for mittens!

Jodi said...

This is something I have had my boys do for years, and now I have the daycare kiddos doing it as well!

I have nominated you for an award, come and see!

Renee said...

Great tip! thanks for sharing.

Renee'
http://rmboys@sbcglobal.net/