Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tips on Tuesday!

I was a slacker last week - just busy, busy, busy!

So, I'm back this week with a tip and it's probably one that everyone does already anyway, but I'll toss it out there.

Bathroom trashcans/bedroom trashcans, etc - I use plastic grocery bags as my trash bags for those little trashcans and instead of running to grab another one when I empty the trash can, I just put several in the bottom of every trashcan, so there's one there waiting when I take the full one out!

Head over to Sandra's to see more tips on Tuesday :)

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh I can't believe I never thought of that LOL

I use plastic bags for the trashcans too but never thought to put a few, I'm always having to run to get more LOL

Great tip, thanks :)

Renee said...

Great tip! Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

I love this too!!! It just saves that little bit of time!! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah anything to save time & running, this is good. Thanks

Barbara said...

I kind of do this, I nest them one inside the other so I just lift up the top one and the next is there and ready. I sprinkle a little baking soda between each layer for freshness, but just a little.