Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tips on Tuesday!

Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom began a new feature today - it's called Tips on Tuesday.

She's going to feature tips and shortcuts when it comes to homemaking, decorating, car repair, etc. etc. that she's learned throughout her life and she's invited us to join her! I LOVE her blog and thought it was a great idea for a feature, so I AM going to join her!

My tip for today:

Toilet brushes - YUCK! But, if you pour a little all purpose cleaner into the toilet brush holder, it will disinfect the brush AND it will be ready for you to use the next time you have to clean the toilet. I did it the other day and it works VERY well!

Head over to Sandra's and see her tips - they are GREAT!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Tina, I'm so glad you're joining in :)

What a GREAT tip, I never would have thought of that and I hate my toilet brush it's just disgusting even though I clean it. But still LOL

I'm going to do this today, I have to clean the bathrooms this afternoon so this is perfect.

Katy said...

A great tip!!!! Thank you so much! I will try this! :)

Kristie said...

I'm most definitely going to try this one. Thanks for sharing!

GranthamLynn said...

Cool tip. I came over from Sandra's was busy yesterday so just stopped in today. I'll join you guys next week. I just love Sandra's blog too and what a cool idea!
Thanks for sharing your tip.
Blessings,
Sherry