Monday, September 22, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Photobucket

It's an easy week this week - the hubs is on a business trip until Wednesday evening. While I'll miss him terribly (already do and he's still at the airport here...lol), it's a much easier time in the kitchen for me - the kidlets and I will do simple stuff.

Monday - I'll have a tuna sandwich.
Boys will have chicken nuggets, sweet tater fries and carrots.

Tuesday - boys will have Kid Cuisines with my sitter. I have MOPS.

Wednesday - pancakes, sausage and fruit.

Thursday - chicken strips, mac n' cheese and corn

Friday - tacos

Saturday - lasagna with bread and a salad

Sunday - if you can find it, you can eat it :)

Head over to the Org Junkie to check out other menus this week - I bet they're far more interesting than mine :)

1 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Sounds like a really good week! Lots my boys would like.