Friday, September 12, 2008

By Friday

I feel like I've conquered the world when I put my boy on the bus on Friday morning, knowing that he has EVERYTHING he needs for the day. He had homework that needed to be done last night - he did that and it was in his folder. Today is Grandparent's Day and he needed 2 photos to do a little scrapbook page - he had those. His teacher sent some stuff home for me to cut out and she told me just to send it back a little bit at a time because there's a TON to be cut out - I did that. His lunch was packed and in his lunchbox and he had his 2 snacks for the day. I'm not sure I've ever been more thrilled that it's Friday. It's been a VERY long week - I have 2 sick little boys here, I'm exhausted and my poor house....oh my poor house. I need to attack it today and in a really bad way. I hope H cooperates with me.

B and I have a date tomorrow night - I'm very much looking forward to it. We have no idea what we're doing - we're just doing it together. We have *THE BEST* babysitter ever. I'd love for her to move in with us :)

It's a yucky day today - very cloudy and rainy. I love this kind of day - I'm almost forced to stay home and work. That's a good thing :)

1 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I feel the same way when everything is all together and prepared as the boys go off to school. I am feeling this way now actually as we got all their homework for the weekend done yesterday instead of waiting until the last minute today!!

Steph