Friday, September 26, 2008

Thoughts/plans for the weekend!

Ahhhh, it's Friday. Yay! I survived 3 full days being a single mom. I take my hat off to all you single parents out there. 3 days just about did me in - I can't imagine having to do it full time. I love my babies with every ounce of my being, but boy, was I in desperate need of a break! Yesterday was the first time I had seen my husband since Monday - that just stinks. I'm OH.SO. happy he's home.

As you can see from my tweet, we're having an impromptu garage sale tomorrow - yay! I like going to garage sales, but I don't like having my own, so that "yay!" is a sarcastic one. I'm actually schleping my boys over to a friend's garage sale to hang out with her tomorrow and my wonderful, loving husband will be running our garage sale here! He's into that kinda stuff. Me.....not so much.

Tonight, I'm headed to a friend's house to have dinner and watch the Sex in the City movie. I've never seen an episode of that show, but I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends and relaxing - I need it in a bad, bad way.

On the homefront, I'm trying to catch up on laundry and do a bit of scrapbooking - I have several pages I'm working on and can't wait until they're finished. I have some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in the cabinet that I'd like to make. There are lots of plans running through my brain - let's see if they actually get done...lol

Hope y'all have a groovy weekend!

0 comments: