Sunday, August 17, 2008

One down, two to go....

Ahhhh....that feels good! Sunday afternoon, hangin' on the couch with my laptop, while by biggest boys (husband included!) play with a Hot Wheels toy on the floor. Schmoog is sleeping upstairs, the dog is relaxing after a day at doggie day camp and the race is on TV. It has been a BUSY weekend!

My mom came into town on Wednesday and she left today - we had a very nice time! We shopped a bit and helped immensely with Henry. It was nice to get a break for a bit. Yesterday was Will's birthday party - loads of fun was had by all. We got a bounce house for the kids and they played in the slip n' slide, while the adults hung out on our deck. It was fabulous fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves! My boy's official birthday is Tuesday - he'll be 6. I'm trying not to think about it - I can't believe he's going to be 6 already AND heading into 1st grade in a smidge over 2 weeks. I swear I was JUST miserably huge and praying every other minute that God would just put me into labor with him. Will was 3 days late and he's still incredibly slow....lol

I have 3 more days until my in-laws arrive - they are coming into town to watch the boys while B and I head to Cape Cod for a wedding. I am SO EXCITED about this trip. We need these days away, to enjoy ourselves with good friends and be together as a couple.

I'm going to relax for a bit more, then I'm going back to work - the lower level of my house looks like a tornado went through it and I need to stay on top on it, so I'm not bombarded before my in-laws get here. Wish me luck!

0 comments: