Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Puttin' it out for the world to see.




There you have it. Today, I started the South Beach Diet Supercharged. My husband has also started it, but he probably won't be hardcore about it like I am. I'm still 2 1/2 lbs. under where I started when I got pregnant with Henry, so I'm happy about that, but I'm NOT happy with how I feel. I just don't feel good about myself and I cringe when I see pictures. I don't like what I see, I want to be a good influence on my children and I want to feel good. I'm at 179.5 lbs.

I've had numerous temptations today and I didn't fail and let myself down. A friend and I took our kids to McDonald's to play today - I ate 2 hamburger patties with NOTHING on them and had a diet coke. I didn't touch a french fry or chicken nugget, even though they were in my face the entire time. They smelled OH! SO! GOOD!, but I looked the other way and sucked down my diet coke...lol

So, I'm hoping those of you that read my blog will help me stay on the straight and narrow - you see where I am and what I'm working toward. We have a wedding to go to in Cape Cod on August 22nd - I want to look FANTASTIC and feel that way, too!

3 comments:

Amanda: said...

Good luck!!! It's HARD to lose weight but we'll help you stay on track. So, what's your "gift" for yourself after you lose the weight? Maybe a smokin hot skin tight dress for the wedding :)

Way to go on the McD's victory!!

~Amber~ said...

Wow Tina, we are almost the exact same weight. I was 195.6 back in November, but now I am 175.6. I have 2 weddings in Sep as well as my MIL coming and then my SIL coming in November. I want to be in great shape by Sep for sure!

Jodi said...

Good luck Tina!! I need to get my will power backup. I have a dress hanging in my closet I want to wear to Robyn's wedding, so we shall if it happens!