Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's only 9:49 a.m.

and everyone has been fed! Yay me :)

The biggest boys are in the basement watching Curious George for the 50th time in 2 days and my schmoog is sitting in front of me in his exersaucer, so I'm enjoying my coffee with Chocolate Raspberry creamer today (SO, SO good!) and trying to plan our day.

We're heading to the library this afternoon for a kid's program about bugs - ICK! I'll be hangin' in the back of the room while the kids soak up every ounce of boyness out of this program. Most bugs don't bother me, but if there are any kind of spiders involved, forget it. Spiders make my skin crawl in the worst way and will give me the heebee jeebees for the rest of the day. The big boys are VERY much looking forward to this program. We also need to check out some books for the summer reading program. We're doing this program with some friends and the boys haven't seen their friends in 2 weeks - they've been going through withdrawals. I'm pretty excited to see my friend, too!

The schmoog needs to take a nap and I need to get dressed, do something with this mop on top of my head and put some make up on. Between now and when we leave, I need to do a load of laundry or 10. I also need to move some cookbooks around AND assemble the highchair - that will probably be a Tackle It Tuesday!

I shall post those results when I'm done.

I hope everyone has a great day!

0 comments: