Monday, April 27, 2009

Pink eye, baseball and stupid broken computer cord, OH MY!

In my effort to become a better homemaker, wife and mother, I've neglected this blog. I am H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. with the balancing act. It's most definitely a shortcoming of mine. I was so much better when I was younger - I worked, carried a full 18 credits EVERY semester in college AND graduated in 4 years.

Fast forward several (ugh) years and here I sit and I can't do it anymore. I just need a schedule. I'm sure that will help. Yep, I'm sure of it. I'll work on that today.

So, here we are - Monday. We're coming to the end of a week full of antibiotics for the Tank. He contracted pink eye from his FIRST EVER visit to the church nursery. In fact, it was the first time WE'D ever been to that church. It was such a nice gift. Couple the pink eye with the head crud that came pouring out of his nostrils and we had a mighty fun and DISGUSTING week on our hands. He's on the mend now and back to his old self. Jake now has pink eye. I give it 2 more days before Will has it. I've already cleared it with the doc to use the same drops on all 3 kidlets - saves me duckets on the office visits.

Our baseball/Tball season has started - we're doing 2 practices a week for EACH child. I'm less than impressed with the league we're in - this would be the 2nd one we've tried. Organization is KEY to things like this and they have zero, zilch, nada. J's coach *believes* the season starts this Saturday, but she's not sure. Um....really? W's coach has no idea when the season starts. Um....really? Neither child has a uniform yet, either. Don't get me started.

On top of all of this, my stupid computer cord broke again. I have to order another one. I haven't ordered it yet, so I'm on B's computer. I like it fine, but I want MINE.

I promise, that as part of my effort to pull my arse together, I will post more. In fact, I'm going to work on a post about the $$ I saved last week. Couponing is a sickness, my friends. Just wait :)

1 comments:

Amanda: said...

Wondered where you've been! Hope to see you back on here soon - after you get everything on a schedule, of course :)