Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My own crazy.

I don't know whether I'm coming or going as of late. There are just far too many things running through my brain right now. Excuse the randomness - it's my own kinda crazy.

My family needs a vacation in a bad, bad, BAD way. We are going away for 2 days early next week and while I'm happy about that, we really need to go somewhere WARM - somewhere where there's no threat of snow in APRIL.

I have to go grocery shopping tonight. I don't want to. I do the bargain shopping/coupon thing, so that requires a trip to 4 different stores. I love grocery shopping and I adore going by myself, but I just don't feel like going tonight. My mother is coming to visit tomorrow, so I must go tonight. I need to buy wine.....LOTS of wine.

I have the mother of all backaches right now - I think when I put H down for a nap, I'm going to have J sit on my back for a bit.

J won't stop talking - he talks incessantly. He didn't utter a word until he was 2. He must be making up for lost time.

H took 2 steps yesterday. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I love Elmo. I could watch him all day. Elmo and Peep - have you ever watched that show on Discovery Kids? Google Peep and the Big, Wide World and listen to the theme song. I can guarantee you will sing it in your head for DAYS. I lurve it.

Me thinks I'm going to schedule a massage soon - I've not been a big fan of those before, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea now. Ya know, before my head explodes from all the stress.

I'm looking forward to May - May will bring to a close a volunteer position I've had since last summer. This position has caused me far too much stress. I'm happy to be done with it.

H can fake cough - it's pretty funny.

I just remembered that there are cookies left over that my MIL brought last weekend - YAY! YAY! YAY! I need something because I ate all of my Dove Truffle Eggs.

I need a nap.

I have books upstairs that I long to read.

My beloved Detroit Tigers aren't starting off well AT ALL.

1 more school day and I'll have all 3 boys here with me until April 20th. God help me.

A mighty funky diaper is calling my name right now. Ick.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That's alot of randomness.... Are you still heading over this way?

Kirsten said...

This sounds like my brain right now - lots of disjointed, seemingly random thoughts that often have a connection, no matter how obscure! Sometimes Hubby will ask me what made me think of something, and when I trace my thought pattern back to tell him how i got to it, he'll just shake his head and laugh..
:)