Friday, February 20, 2009

Just livin' my life.

I'm here, just living my life. I've spent my days lovin' up on, taking care of and playing with 2 little boys, while the big boy is in school. I've spent afternoons playing the Wii with the big boys, while trying to keep the mini one from pulling the dog's hair, ears, tail....you get the picture. I spent my late afternoons and evenings making dinner for my family - dinners where we sit at the table together, talking about our day and enjoying each other.

I'm here - watching God continue to close some doors AND open some new ones for me. I'm here - mentally trying to build this blog and I'm here - paying close attention to the things that matter most in my life - my relationship with Him, my family, my blessings.

I'm livin' my GOOD life!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Love your Blog, I just found it the other day & have enjoyed reading it. Great pics too, cute kids. I have 3 sweethearts of my own. Take care!

Sandra said...

I just loved this post, short and sweet and right to the point. :)

Amanda: said...

Amen to that!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That is a very good life to live!! This is a great post!

Steph