Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Down and out.

My laptop isn't even 6 months old - the power cord has 2 small holes in it (read - wires sticking out). The cord no longer charges the laptop. The laptop is dead. I am lost without my laptop.

I ordered a new cord for my laptop - I have no idea how long it will take to get here. Overnight shipping was $45.00 - I couldn't bring myself to do it (even though I REALLY, REALLY wanted to do it). So, I am using B's computer. It's fine in a pinch, but I lurve my laptop. It has my Twitter on it. B doesn't want Twitter on his - what's wrong with him!?!? Anyway.....

I'll be here and there until my beloved cord gets here. Maybe this will be good for me. Nah. I miss Twitter already.

If you guys can spare some, we could use a couple prayers. There's lots going on at B's place of employment - too much for my silly, little brain to comprehend. Just please pray that we get out of this with few bruises and scrapes, please.

thanks.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hope you get your new cord in soon.

Jodi said...

I so feel your pain! I was lost without mine for 2 weeks when it was in the shop! Having to use the desktop was a pain! Hope the cord gets there quickly!