Thursday, December 18, 2008

I wish you a....

blessed Christmas and happy new year :)

My little gang is heading back home for Christmas this afternoon - 10 hours on the road is so NOT fun, but I'll be doing my best to enjoy it! At least the drive will be a nice time to reconnect with my husband :)

I will have VERY limited internet access while we're gone, so I'm wishing you all a blessed Christmas and happy new year now!

I hope the true reason for the season is remembered and I hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends, if that's how you choose to spend your time.

I shall return on January 2nd - pray that I still have all of my hair when I return (my family makes me want to yank it out) and pray that it remains the beautiful brown that it is and doesn't turn gray ;)

See y'all on the flipside!

2 comments:

Amanda: said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday!

Michelle said...

I hope you had a great time with your family (and still have hair on your head!) and safe travels back home!