Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Monday - yay!

I'm trying to be optimistic and happy about that. Weekends go by far too quickly around here.

We had a true family weekend around here - we did almost everything together and the majority of it was very nice. I did run to Michaels and Walgreens by myself on Saturday evening, after the kids went to bed. B was watching Lost when I left, so I'm not even sure he remembered that I was gone and yesterday, Will and I went to Walmart to get a pumpkin and some mums. Yesterday, we decided we'd go to a pumpkin patch....it was a bust, hence the trip to Walmart.

Jake was apparently suffering from some male PMS yesterday and threw the mother of all temper tantrums in a shoe store in the mall. I'm not sure I've ever been more embarrassed. It took every ounce of self control I had not to pick him up by his earlobes and drag him out. Fortunately, I was wearing Henry, so that saved him.

I'm determined to have a good day today - a good week actually!

0 comments: